Technical Tester,Technical Tester Amsterdam,Technical Tester vacature,Technical Tester Amsterdam.
Do you want to build your own Test Automation Framework with Selenium and Cucumber?
In the E-Commerce Industry nearby the booming area around the Amsterdam Arena you will join the International Business Development team of our client. This will be in the E-Commerce Department at the head office of the company in Amsterdam.
You will have the opportunity to contribute towards the Automated Testing project whilst developing yourself both technically and professionally.
- contributing to and maintaining an Automated Testing framework that will be used by the organisation with the aim to support Continuous Integration
- providing automated test coverage for desktop and handheld devices
- maintaining and executing test scripts and scenarios for manual and automated testing activities.
- experience in front-end test automation (familiar with Selenium + Cucumber is a plus)
- experience with Databases, XML, JSON and Web Services (REST / SOAP) is a must
- experience with E-Commerce systems is a plus
- experience with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies is a plus
- experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus
- experience with Intershop is a plus
- affinity for retail and online shopping is a plus
In addition to the above skills we are looking for someone who is
- passionate about what you do with the desire to improve and maintain the quality your projects
- fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- analytic and accurate
- an excellent communicator
- proactive & result driven
- willing to learn, with a drive to improve
- a team player
- an attractive work package and a market conforming salary
- contribution towards a pension
- collective health insurance
- 30 days leave
- a variable bonus based on both the companies results and personal performance
- the opportunity to contribute towards the Automated Testing project
- an employee discount on products purchased from the company
Get in touch for more information or apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org