Are you the software tester that wants to do mobile software testing, likes beer, food and likes to have an amazing trainingsbudget to become even more awesome? This is the company to join! They brew their own beer in the office (then they must be awesome). Are in a really nice office on a nice location. Are extremely expat friendly, have a nice international team and use state of the art testtools like cucumber.js and their own built open source testtool! You will be working with 4 other highly skilled testers who are happy to teach you if necessary.
O wait… Also the possibility to work in offices abroad! Besides that I almost forgot to tell about their product. They make high end apps focused on costumer engagement for worldwide retailers and banks like ABN AMRO and the Jumbo.
So don’t wait and apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes this company so special?
- They offer an awesome solution for costumer engagement in mobile apps.
- Expat friendly company! Will take somebody
- Office brewed beer
- Amazing trainingbudget
- Office on a nice location in Amsterdam! Easy reachable by public transport.
What will it get you?
- Nice salary €2500-3500
- Lessons in beer brewing
- Chance to grow (further) into mobile testing
- Experience with web/api testing or mobile testing.
- Test automation skills would be awesome. Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Ranorex, Cucumber, Calabash you name it. Or at least a strong willingness to learn.
- You live near or in Amsterdam (Haarlem, Zaandam, Diemen, Utrecht, Amstelveen)
(We know we ask a lot. If you don’t entirely match still feel free to see if you match.)
Interested? Feel free to contact:
- Telefoon: 020 7944591
- Email: email@example.com